Nick Sam And Cat

Fan Site Dedicate To Nick Tv Show Sam and Cat Starring Jennette McCurdy, Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio and Maree Cheatham


The Haunted Hathaways star Amber Montana visit the set of Sam and Cat today (January 24).

While Ariana is busy in recording studio Amber met with Jennette McCurdy, Cameron Ocasio and Zoran Korach.

 "Had such a fun time on the Sam and Cat set today! " Amber tweeted.

We know you are eagerly waiting for new Sam and Cat episode but please guys hold on we also don't know when new episode come, when we get info we will notify  you.


1 Response so far.

  1. sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm would like to meet you but as you see I am Italian .... how boring would like to be an actor in a TV show! :) I'm Italian but shame ... I would have loved to meet you and go to chids choise words (always if I spelled it right: P) be with you in Italy send these things every day and night SAM AND CAT and rather well the ghosts of the house hatwaway thanks :) I like what (I hope you will answer me ...) well if you think as I wrote I used google translator XD last thing I have 10 years hello :)

Post a Comment

    Next Episode

    #KnockOut- JUNE 7@ 8PM

    Disclaimer

    We do not own or claim ownership of any of the content displayed on this blog unless stated otherwise. All photos, videos, links, etc. are for the sole purposes of documenting and illustrating our interests. We respectfully give the original copyright owners full credit.

    Followers